Share ideas about online business

Achievement Unlock-Popularity Contest: Winner Receive the 1000th bid

by Ahmad Fasoni , at 10/06/2011 , have 1 comment
Achievement Unlock-Popularity Contest: Winner Receive the 1000th bid
After several years as a member of the project wonderful, finally today I got an achievement reached about the popularity contest 1000 bid ad that makes me very happy, even if this blog can not be a blog that I hoped for.

Today I got an email from admin wonderful project that gives congratulated on the achievement achievement-bid in 1000.

For other blogs that are better, maybe it's a very small achievement, but for me this is incredible thing, which makes a reminder for me to keep doing something for this blog.
Ahmad Fasoni
Achievement Unlock-Popularity Contest: Winner Receive the 1000th bid - written by Ahmad Fasoni , published at 10/06/2011, categorized as affiliate marketing , online market , projectwonderful . And have 1 comment
1 comment Add a comment

Leave your comment

Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Internet Marketing
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger