Share ideas about online business

Page Not Found-Sorry, the page you are looking for in the blog does not exist

by Ahmad Fasoni , at 2/17/2010 , have 0 comments
I realized this problem a few days ago, when I was dropped my ec. there are some who also could not be opened, only the message "page not found". then it made me so drawn to check my blog there is also the same problem. And it was there.

My page could not be opened is the page link-exchange-in my top navigation. This makes me confused, how would my navigation is jammed.

Before get problem any further and, and make this simple, I decided to request remove that url with google url remove tools, and I plan for republish that link latter when the link is completely removed.







Ahmad Fasoni
Page Not Found-Sorry, the page you are looking for in the blog does not exist - written by Ahmad Fasoni , published at 2/17/2010, categorized as blog . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment

Leave your comment

Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Internet Marketing
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger