Share ideas about online business

2010 and My Google Pagerank (2/10)

by Ahmad Fasoni , at 1/15/2010 , have 7 comments
2010 and my pagerank
This is my first post in 2010. I am very pleased that my page rank increase to 2 after a long time never changes from 0 each time a page rank update.
a grief during the holidays to go online from remote villages that do not have access online. after suffering now comes a good news page rank up.

This probably is not so important to someone else, but for me this is an exciting news, because for a few years of this blog post was just a little and did not have anything exciting.

Honestly this blog online market is a very hard topic for me. because of what I write is always led me to about money, it makes my writing activities so uncomfortable, I like being forced to earn money, how to get money, Ough ... It makes my head as to explode.

Fortunately, there is always a coffee with me and music that can soothe any anxiety, keep the spirit to blog updates, and thanks for all entrecarder and my friends who always supported me.


Ahmad Fasoni
2010 and My Google Pagerank (2/10) - written by Ahmad Fasoni , published at 1/15/2010, categorized as blog . And have 7 comments
7 comments Add a comment
Annang
Congratulation mate :)
I also get special newyear gift form uncle google, my blog increase PR 3 after 0 since 3 months i made the blog. I get surprised on it
Reply Delete
pandi merdeka
hohoho.. congratulation.. maybe you should celebrate this event.. haha ^^v
Reply Delete
Swayam Das
Hey we are hoping to hear from you on the grounds of 'Link Exchange'. Please reply at 'btsr2010@gmail.com'
Reply Delete
Damon
Congratulations on your PR bump. I hit the next button on my blog, http://www.blog.cubiclesales.com and ended up on your blog.

Feel free to post reciprocal links on our directory site http://www.cubiclesales.com/directory

Good luck with your rankings.
Reply Delete
sonykuda
@all Thank you very much for the celebration :D I hope this will make good start this year for us.
Reply Delete
ARZ Seo Blog
yeah..

All Of Pagerank of my site also improved..

what nice new years gift from google.. :)
Reply Delete
David Brett
Page Rank (PR) is an algorithm used by Google to compute the relative importance of a particular webpage on the internet and assign it a numeric value from 0 (least important) to 10 (most important). This value is calculated through an iterative analysis of the backlinks to the webpage. If webpage A links to webpage B then webpage B would receive 1 "vote" towards their page rank.The importance of the webpage casting a vote and the total number of outgoing links on the webpage casting a vote are the primary factors which determine how much "voting share " this webpage will transfer to each of the outgoing links on them. Google calculates a webpage's page rank by adding up all of the "voting shares " for that webpage through an iterative calculation.For more information visit us at:-Internet marketing service.
Reply Delete

Leave your comment

Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Internet Marketing
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger