Share ideas about online business

468x60 Banner header for ad spot

by Ahmad Fasoni , at 12/12/2009 , have 9 comments
online-market.blogspot.comAfter a long break for 2 years from entrecard and projectwonderful, I decided to try again struggled in the blogging world by signing up again as a member of entrecard and provide a spot for projectwonderful like you see in the header.

I purposely put projectwonderful spot for 468x60 pixels in size over the header and not the adsense because I try to appreciate something I've leave whatever happens.

Now, in response to the request my friend who he said did not have a banner image, I try to make a few examples of simple pictures to be used freely. Hopefully this is a good start for me to come back again. Suggestions and comments from you are welcome. Thank you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

online-market.blogspot.com banner
online-market.blogspot.comonline-market.blogspot.comonline-market.blogspot.comonline-market.blogspot.comonline-market.blogspot.com


Ahmad Fasoni
468x60 Banner header for ad spot - written by Ahmad Fasoni , published at 12/12/2009, categorized as banner image , projectwonderful . And have 9 comments
9 comments Add a comment
Cinnamon
Hey, I think the banners you made for a 468 x 60 pixels and 125 x 125 pixels are very creatively done. Thanks for letting us use it freely. We'll be interested in how your project wonderful experiment goes.
Reply Delete
morningcafe
Nice ads banner, your ads placement also was very good. I suggest you put also ads banner in footpage but in small size maybe 243x60
Reply Delete
pandi merdeka
wow that nice .. but not a banner with the text "your ads here" that i want .. but a banner with the text that I need to promo.. so can you make me one.. and tell me the price. hope that would be a low price with high creativity design ^^ reply quick [URGENT]
Reply Delete
Kabalyero
For some reason, Project Wonderful deleted my adbox. I guess they don't like too many competing adservers. :(
Reply Delete
admin
@all Thanks for the wonderfull comment and suggest here.
@Kabalyero, yeah... i guess so, your blog has too many ad :) maybe they (PW) need special space on your blog :D
Reply Delete
Homeless Blogger
Hey, I have not seen you on my blog for ages! Don't you need 300 credits???
Reply Delete
Dewi saraswati
hi..........
is my first time to visit here, wow ur site is good, and greats articles too. can we make a friends with dropper ec, maybe someday i'll find something to make me rich about knowledge. thanks

is u have a time, can you comment to in my post or articles in my blog?, i hope u can visit me too my friends.
Reply Delete
Sridhar
Hi,

A good post on 468x60 Banner header for ad spot. We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support
Reply Delete
camilynn
Hi,

You have a nice blog. Actually while hosting multiple websites, one should be careful to host them on different ip addresses. This will be very helpful in link building. I use http://www.multipleiphosting.com for hosting multiple websites. You can check them too.
Reply Delete

Leave your comment

Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Internet Marketing
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger