Share ideas about online business

Change Template

by Ahmad Fasoni , at 4/09/2008 , have 1 comment
Finally I make a little change for my blog, with classic template from GeckoandFly. I do this for about 3 hour, with little helpull assist from my best friend, he always give me reason for keeping blogging, posting and having fun with this hard live, Thank's bro.

If any suggestion for this new template, please leave a comment, thank you and happy dropping




Ahmad Fasoni
Change Template - written by Ahmad Fasoni , published at 4/09/2008 . And have 1 comment
1 comment Add a comment
mckhoii
Hi there! you have a fabulous new blog. If you add my blog webbie to your blog roll, i will return the favor which is a free advertisement for you from my webbie plus more techie reactions. Start by adding this to your blogroll http://mckhoii.com

Should you wish to join my taglist. pls inform me.
Go Bloom Blog!
Reply Delete

Leave your comment

Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Internet Marketing
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger